Wednesday, November 17, 2010

K.231 in B-flat Major

I named this post "K.231 in B-flat Major" because I thought Lech mich im Arsch might be a bit rude as a title... even if it is in German*. But then you might have already heard of this lovely little canon by Mozart:



Sorry it's cut short, but it was the only version I could find that was sung by a decent sounding choir as a canon.

And just for my amusement, here is an... um... inventive rendition of K.233 in B-flat Major, Leck mir den Arsch fein recht schön sauber:

(skip to 1:11 to avoid the awkward solo and hear the three voice part)

Scholars believe that K.233 might not actually be Mozart's music. We're pretty sure that he wrote the lyrics though, and these are some filthy lyrics.

*But for some reason I think obscenities in Latin are visually acceptable.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com